Firstrust in partnership with Western Union, MoneyGram and RIA offers customers and non-customers the opportunity to receive money electronically from all parts of the world through any of our networked branches.
• Charges on remittances are paid by sender
• Recipient/beneficiary receives funds in local currency
• Beneficiary can receive up to USD 10,000 or its equivalent in local currency per day
• Fast, secure and convenient way to receive money from friends and family abroad
• You pay no charges for the funds you receive
• You don’t need a bank account. Non-customers can also receive money from any of our networked branches.
• Valid national identification (Passport/Driver’s License/voter’s/NHIS)
• You are required to provide the following details which must be given to you by the sender
1. Money transfer control number (MTCN)
2. Test question and its answer
3. Sender’s full name
4. Country from which the money was sent
5. Amount expected
The above details must be correctly completed on a money remittance form before transaction is performed.
For more information about our Remittance services (Western Union, MoneyGram, RIA, and Rapidtransfer), kindly step into any of our branches today or call 0577720019 now